Most students finance their education through a combination of student loans (federal and private), grants, and their own resources. For students who intend to apply for financial aid, a few essential considerations include the following:
- Students interested in applying for financial aid must complete a FAFSA.
- Students are required to submit parent information for FAFSA.
In order to determine eligibility for both federal aid and for institutional assistance administered by the Financial Aid Office (FAO), please complete and submit the following documents:
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Once processed, your FAFSA application is transmitted to the School electronically. Do not wait until you complete your taxes to file your FAFSA. Use your latest pay stub to estimate your income. You will be able to update your application later. (The Mailman School code is 002707.)
Scholarships, Fellowships and Grants
Please review these pages for detailed information and any additional application requirements.
Institutional and Supplemental Application
In order to complete our review of your financial aid request, you must complete the form online. Click here for the 2013-14 Institutional and Supplement application.
- Step 1. Click on Award and Document Tracking under (Your Financial Aid)
- Step 2. Click on Financial Aid System Online
- Step 3. In grey box click on Forgot Your Pin, a box will appear that will ask for your CUID
- Step 3. Go back to ssol and Under Viewing Options, click show my name and personal data to see CUID
- Step 4. Enter Date of Birth as mmddccyr (ex.01012011). Update account with security questions
- Step 5. Submit and click Apply Online
Additional Financial Aid Information
- Mailman School need-based scholarships are available to full-time master's degree students.
- Scholarship funds for doctoral students are merit-based and, if available, are accessed through the academic department into which students are admitted.
- Federal loans are available to all masters and DrPH students.
Students that have provided all required information at the time of admission will receive a financial aid award letter with their offer of admission, or shortly thereafter.